BCI Partnering Process
The 2012-2013 BCI international Partnering program has made partnering BCI even easier for organizations. The process stands more streamlined and optimized leading to faster appointment decisions.
Beginning October 2013, when BCI formally becomes a member of the CredForce Group, all activities related to partner appointment interface, and service will be managed by the globally distributed expert shared services network of the CredForce Group.
Essentially, the BCI Partnering process crosses through the following FIVE steps:
- INITIATION – The prospective partner initiates the partnership enquiry by expressing its intent through an online application available at the website. This application is processed by a team in CredForce and forwarded to the Validations Cell of the Partner Management Group.
This step takes two workdays on the maximum after the receipt of the online application. Indeed, there are certain categories of Partners, that are pre-approved and the partnering decision and other formalities are communicated much faster.
- VALIDATION – The online application is validated by the Partnering Management Group at CredForce and a clarification request is sent to the prospective partner.
This step takes 5 – 7 workdays after receipt of online application from the applicant organization.
- CLARIFICATION – The prospective partner exchanges clarifications with the Partnering Management Group and completes application process.?
As mentioned above, the clarification request is sent within 5 – 7 workdays after receipt of online application from the applicant organization.
- DECISION – The Partnering Management Group communicates the decision about partnering and related information within 3-5 workdays of receiving the clarification from the applicant organization. As mentioned above, in certain partner categories, that are pre-approved, the decision may be instantly communicated and this lag may not be there.
- FORMALIZATION - The appointment is formalized and attendant documentation is completed. The new partner also completes the payment of license fee (if applicable for the chosen partnership.)
After the formalization of partner appointment, a schedule is mutually fixed for the partner Incubation and orientation program. On an average, most partnering requests are closed and formalized by CredForce within 2 to 3 work-weeks of initiation.