Certified Customer Interaction Professional (CCIP™)
CCIP™ Certification proves your readiness for the best jobs in customer service, teleselling, helpdesks, collections, frontdesks and reservations in premier hotels, telephone companies, airlines, travel companies, BPO organizations, customer contact centers and banks.
The applications/registrations for this program based on HCMS21 Release 3.1 have closed for now and shall re-open on November 20, 2013 based on the updated Knowledge & Competence Pre-requisites under HCMS21 Release 3.5.
Please submit your preliminary application now for the January 2013 examination. Please note that you will be required to make payments only after the formal acceptance of your application.
IMPORTANT: All the CCIP™ registered students (15th October 2013 and before) can take special examinations in Jan/Feb 2014 at BCI authorized assessment centers. Please note that BCI will be conducting CCIP™ examination based on HCMS21 Release 3.5 ONLY from March 2014 onwards.
- Frontdesks and Receptions of starred hotels, restaurants, shopping arcades
- Customer Information Desks in Passport Offices, Embassies, Airport Lounges, Airport Check-in Counters, Hospitals etc.
- Customer Support Centers of appliance makers, computer companies, mobile operators etc.
- Customer Helpdesks in Banks, Telecom Companies and other types of organizations
- Loan Recoveries and Collection Centers
- Customer Handling in Travel & Ticketing companies, shopping malls, hyper-stores etc.
Percentage of CCIP™ Qualified getting Jobs in various industry segments.
Based on the updated Knowledge & Competence Pre-requisites under HCMS21 Release 3.5.
|Exam Code ||: CD0-001
|Maximum Marks ||: 600
|Passing score ||: 70%
|Languages ||: English (Soon also in: French, Spanish, Chinese & Arabic)
||No. of Questions
||Length of Test
|1. CCIP™ Domain Knowledge Assessment
|2. Keyboarding Skills
|3. Computing & Internet-related Operations
|4. Language Structure, Vocabulary & Comprehension
|5. Verbal Language Skills
Enter Credential Code to view details.
Other Certifications at the Associates/ Entry Level
All other BCI™ Certification Program