BCI Assistance & Support for Assessment Partners
Within the first week of the finalization of an appointment, BCI installs a special BCI HelpDesk dedicated for the partner. More specifically, under the BCI Partner Assistance Program, the BCI HelpDesk team works in tandem with carefully selected other associates and partners to provide expert services to the BAPP/BAC.
The following dimensions receive particular attention:
- Complete assistance in infrastructure design.
- Sharing of systems and processes of Assessment.
- Installation of the CREDENT® Assessment engine.
- Center Branding Support for Voucher sales.
- Complete support in staff and test’ orientation.
- Certification of internal assessors for HCMS21-based online examinations.
- Supply of all content, knowledge and templates etc.
Please do read the FAQs on each of these options to understand their respective mandates, opportunities and appointment/ licensing pre-requisites.
To know more about how to becomea BCI Assessment Partner, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.